Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Saturday, March 21, 2015

I am using my dad's old computer. He is letting me use it. The one my mom had was too slow. I realized that Quickbooks Premier Accountant Edition 2012 is on this one (my dad is an accountant). Lucky me. The reason he had to get a new computer was because the Lacerte accounting software required the newer Windows operating system, I think. So now I am going to set up a file and start keeping track of my income and expenses down to the penny. We (you and I and everyone else watching) are doing everything as perfectly as possible so that we realize our dreams. We focus on what we want, and then we determine the plan on how to get it. We do everything according to the plan. We are going to save a certain percentage of our income. For every dollar earned, 10 cents will be saved automatically. I am going to make my bank automatically deposit ten percent of whatever is deposited into my checking account, into a savings account. So if you do a job tomorrow, and make 60 bucks, you will deposit it into your checking account, and then instantly the 60 will change to 54 in your checking account, and 6 in your savings. Stay tuned folks, because I am going to be showing you how much money I am going to accumulate. I am starting with nothing...actually, a negative amount, because I have debts to pay. I started on the streets of Skid Row, Los Angeles, with just a bicycle and a backpack, and $75 which was loaned to me.



Ok...so here is a snapshot of my financial situation: What I own, and what I owe. Notice that I have $300 in Bank of America. I didn't realize that. That was very surprising to me. I forgot I put it in there. I put it in there because I was going to get a secured credit card, but didn't sign up for it yet. Also notice I have negative 5 in Chase. That was caused by them charging a $10 fee, when the balance was 5. They charge the fee each month if I don't deposit at least $1,000 per month, I think. And notice "Calfresh"...that's food stamps. And Cash is the amount of cash I have on hand. My mom gave me 23 dollars yesterday for the bus. So, that's how much money I have. That's what I own. Now...for what I owe, I owe a lot. I owe my dad because he loaned me the money to buy a pickup truck in 2010, which in 2011 was impounded because I drove it when my license was suspended, because in 2009 I passed out due to inadequate nutrition combined with the bad effects of food sensitivities, and when I went to renew my license later, I was honest on the application by saying that I passed out one time in my life. Therefore, the DMV said that I had to go to a doctor to get approved to drive. I didn't want to go, and was very lazy due to eating wheat and corn and animal products, so I drove my truck thinking I would only get a ticket. Well, I rolled though a stop sign intersection, and a police car was behind me and impounded my vehicle because I had already known that my license was suspended because one morning at like four in the morning, I was dumpster diving and a police officer saw me and made me sign something which documented that I knew that my license was suspended. He said it was okay for me to dumpster dive, as long as the police would not hear about anyone breaking into, or vandalizing, their store. So, my truck was impounded, and it was impounded for a mandatory 2 months, and the storage fees were $65...so I told my dad and he said those fees were probably $65 per day, therefore the fees were going to add up to about $3,900, therefore, it would not be worth even getting the truck back. But we bought it for $8,000 only about 10 months earlier, therefore it should have been worth a couple thousand at least. But I didn't have the money to pay for the storage fees, and my dad didn't want to pay them. I left for L.A. about three weeks after the truck was impounded and just wrote it off in my mind as a loss (If I were healthy, I would have gotten it back somehow, though, probably...or at least sold it so that I got a couple thousand from it). I owe my mom because she loaned me money to get my security guard card (which I never used). I owe one of my baseball coaches because he gave me a wood bat and he said he wanted $25 for it, but I never paid him. I owe my sister because she let me stay at her place a few days ago, and paid for my bus ticket. I owe U.S. Bank because that was my main credit card and I used up all the credit to pay my rent at my apartment in Rohnert Park in 2008 and 2009, but I wasn't making much income at the time. I owe Capital One, because that was just another credit card that I used to buy stuff with and didn't have income to pay it off. And I owe Sprint because I bought a laptop and a cell phone with only like $88 down, and subscribed to voice, text, and data for 2 years, but then cancelled after a few months, and only paid for one of the months, so they charged me $400 because I cancelled early. I am assuming they are still charging me interest, so that's why the number is high. So...this is an example of what happens when you are sick. For me, it was wheat and corn that caused this. Maybe it was all grains. I have been feeling better since eating no grains. My anxiety is lower. So...I am going to show you how this money is going to grow. And I am going to show you how I act in order to live a good life. I want to prove that it is possible to start from nothing (the streets of Skid Row) and achieve greatness. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment