Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, March 23, 2015

Feeling Good After Pretty Much Getting a Job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP-pSjd1r-Y Today, after sleeping for about 7 hours, I applied at the car wash by the freeway in Rohnert Park. It was a struggle, because I rode my brother's bike, which has been sitting for probably a year or more, and needs work. But at least it's a bike, rather than walking. I had to ask him for the combination to the lock, then I had to struggle to get it to open. I got it, after several tries. The tires were low, but it was rideable. Much better than walking. The manager of the carwash said there were 3 applicants ahead of me, but I applied anyway. My dad then drove me to Petaluma to the package handling interview. I was filming outside of the place, and two women approached me mid-filming. I was observing the natural beauty of the southeast part of Petaluma. It was green and there was a huge lake around which is a trail, and some people were walking. I put the camera down, and smiled and happily told them I was making YouTube videos about how I am changing my life. It was all good...which is great. In the interview, I had to explain why I have a misdemeanor, and within that explanation was a situation when I was caught by the police when dumpster diving. I almost was too embarrassed to mention it, but I said it without much care. I thought maybe should would think I was crazy and wouldn't hire me, but it turned out to be okay. It looks like I'm getting the job, pending the drug test. It will be a long ride there though, at 3:30 in the morning. I can also do the later shift, she said, which is at 4 pm. Then, I went to this staffing agency, but they said I need more recent work experience in order for them to get me jobs. There was a girl in there who was filling out an application who I wanted to talk to, but I felt like I was a perverted, dirty old man that wanted to take advantage of a young defenseless, immature girl. She was at least 18, guaranteed though. Anyway, I received a call in there on my phone which I then returned, and it was about renting a cheap office in Rohnert Park. The manager (on the other end of the phone) asked me what kind of business I had. I said that I didn't have a business, and that I wanted to live there and sleep there. She said I couldn't sleep there. I said that I used to sleep in my dad's office in Rohnert Park. She said, "Well why don't you just go back there?" I said that he wasn't there anymore, and said I was sleeping at my mom's apartment and I "want to get outta there, ya know?" She said I couldn't sleep there, and would have to have an established business, like with a business license and clients first, then I could move in. Then I went to my dad's office. I noticed the receptionist in there does not smile. And there is this tall, good looking woman (but a little chubby) who is in there too. The one who does not smile did not smile, and the good looking one looked at me when I was smiling, and made this weird expression which seemed that she felt pity for me that I was following my dad around, or she felt attraction and was about to blush, but forced a frown to prevent that, because she was married or something, and walked away. Then I went to the drug test. The wait time was 4 hours, so I left, because the girl said she would call me. Ah, those are nice words to hear. smile emoticon Then, I went back to my mom's place and the technician was installing cable internet. There were a lot of problems getting it hooked up. He said the cabling at the place was old and needed to be replaced, and was not sure if the internet would work. I was feeling good and was talking to him pretty easily (normally it would be massively anxiety-provoking. I said that I was trying to get the same job he was doing, and then he suggested that I apply to San Rafael, because it was easier to get a job there. So I did, and put his name in the application when it asked for his name. There was negative emotion because I was frustrated, so I wanted to call the landlord or the property manager and try to get them to upgrade the wiring, but my mom didn't want to, so it was frustrating. I was trying to understand why she didn't want me to call...I attributed her behavior to anxiety, which was attributed to negative thinking. It's probably just caused by bad microorganisms in the gut, because I am feeling significantly better by not eating foods which feed bad microorganisms. Due to how I feel (mostly), I am thinking positively and having fun talking to people (since my change in diet). It would be fun to just call the landlord and chat. We need to focus on the positive. Then, I went back to get my physical. I ran there, due to feeling good. I was smiling in there. There were a few good looking women in there, and I was able to smile at them and comfortably talk to them. The 75-pound weight pickup test was challenging for me. I had to pick up a crate of 75 pounds of metal weights. My legs got weak when I did it. I haven't been working out, so that was expected. I tripped over this dip equipment's "foot" when I had to carry the crate of 50 pounds and walk out the door. It was a very tiny room that I walked out of, that had the dip apparatus. When I did the pee test, and the good looking girl poured my pee out of the cup into smaller vials, I asked, "So, you like this job?" thinking that this could be considered a gross part of the job that many women wouldn't do. What else should I have said? Should I have said, "You are used to doing dirty things..." or something sexual? I wanted to say something sexual, but was thinking too negatively. I tried to look at her for as long as I could without it being creepy. I felt attraction. I wanted to make love to this woman. I wonder if she was attracted too, even though she did not show any evidence at all with her body language. There was no flirtatious body language. It seems that women do this on purpose. They talk more loudly than they would in the bedroom, and they don't look interested in you. They act robotic. She had a tattoo, and a nose ring. I was thinking of saying, "What does that nose ring mean...does it mean something special (like something sexual like you are wild in bed)?" I went home and stopped at Raley's along the way. I bought organic acorn squash, a 5-pound bag of organic carrots, organic rainbow chard, and regular bananas. There was positive emotion because an old lady observed that the organic bunch of beets were the same price, no matter the size of the beets. One had three large beets, and the other had four very small beets, which was very small compared to the one of 3 large beets. The lady and I agreed that it was odd that they would sell beets in different bunches of a much different weight. I went home and created a Positive Emotion group page on Facebook after I noticed a person emailed me a reply to the Positive Emotion Only Group posting on craigslist that I created. Then I started creating a logo for the page, which includes symbols which represent the seven major positive emotions. Then, I tried to edit the videos I recorded today, but this computer is too slow to do that. It is not fast enough; it was lagging. Then I connected the ethernet cable from the Comcast modem and did a speed test. The result was like 59Mb/sec. download and like 5Mb upload. So it appears to be working. But then I started to watch a video, and put it on 720p (HD) fullscreen, and the images were choppy. They were clear, but not smooth. Therefore, it seems the computer is not strong enough to support such a high speed. This is a Pentium 4, 2GB machine. In 2009, I bought a quad-core, 8GB computer to edit video, but my dad gave it away because he thought it was old. So, I need a faster computer in order to watch high-quality videos, and also to edit the videos I make. I then uploaded a 30-min video, and it only took about 45 minutes, instead of the 645 minutes or whatever on the DSL. So, problem solved. Let's review the main things we are focusing on (the reason I say "we" is because I want to get people who are also fully interested and excited about what I am doing. I want to attract people to me who would want to team up with me to create something together which we both are super passionate about creating. Here is what I am passionately focusing on: 1. Getting a full-time job, to make money in order to: 2. Get an apartment, 3. Get an office, 4. Get a car (in order to save time and also to be able to have other positive, energetic people around me when I travel) and 5. Pay off all debt (in order to get my credit score as high as possible) and 6. In the apartment the positive emotion group will meet and hangout. That's what I'm focusing on right now. I want to create music videos that inspire people to be healthy and happy, but I don't know when that will happen. I guess I am not that passionate about that. Maybe I'm just not that healthy right now; I haven't been working out. I will get a better job, make more money, start my own business, make more money, rent a house, make more money, buy a house, get a Lincoln Navigator or a Cadillac Escalade, get a better body, better skin, better clothing, get better people, etc. I'm going to start a business that helps people get healthy and fit and happy. It will be a business where I consult with them and help them one-on-one, and also in a group format, and I will sell books. I have started writing my book which explains the whole Skid Row story, and it sums up why I went to Skid Row and how nutrition affected me physically and psychologically, and how the reader can profit from my experience. We will team up to create a huge seminar, such as the Vegsource Expo. Also the office will turn into something similar to True North, which is a mansion that people go to to just drink water (fasting) and get healthy. Once you drink water for a couple days, when you eat healthy food (no oil, salt, sugar, refined foods, processed foods, etc.), the food will start to taste good. You will probably feel worse temporarily for a few days while the body readjusts, but after that, you should feel great. I didn't feel great today because I did not take a shower due to missing my time slot for the bathroom, and also I didn't shave, and my hair was messed up, which I think causes people to think my head is not on straight. Every Sunday night I will post my financial statements. I like the feel of Sunday evenings...don't you love sitting back, relaxing, enjoying the clean cool air, looking at the computer, seeing where you are and optimistically visualizing where you want to be, while sipping a cold glass of ice water with a lot of ice in it? Good furniture makes a difference. We will have great furniture. Isn't it better to save up to buy high-quality furniture? We are getting healthier and happier every day.

1 comment:

  1. Hola BRO! Just read your post. Seems you're heading in new POSITIVE & HEALTHY directions!

    BRO, have you heard this quote? "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

    I noticed something youre doing over and over again!

    -- And there is this tall, good looking woman (but a little chubby) who is in there too. --

    -- I wanted to say something sexual, but was thinking too negatively. I tried to look at her for as long as I could without it being creepy. I felt attraction. I wanted to make love to this woman. I wonder if she was attracted too, even though she did not show any evidence at all with her body language. There was no flirtatious body language. It seems that women do this on purpose. --

    -- The wait time was 4 hours, so I left, because the girl said she would call me. Ah, those are nice words to hear. (smile emoticon) --

    -- There was a girl in there who was filling out an application who I wanted to talk to, but I felt like I was a perverted, dirty old man that wanted to take advantage of a young defenseless, immature girl. She was at least 18, guaranteed though. --

    Youre treating WOMEN like pieces of meat. Most women are repulsed by being dehumanized. Even if its not verbalized.

    You obviously have FEELINGS from your gut, telling you its not right.

    Have these "pua" thought patterns been giving you the RESULTS that make you HAPPY?

    If youre FULLY COMMITTED to moving in a POSITIVE DIRECTION... drop all those UNHEALTHY thought patterns!



    #phdsAsckxrIqj9i7bwIelUfe6vSX#

    ReplyDelete