Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, March 21, 2011

How to be happy

What are your true desires? Ask yourself what makes you happy. Not what others say is good for you. I want you to think about what you want. What excites you... Try to not rationalize if your feelings are good or bad. Just feel the feelings. Go with your gut instinct. You'll find your passion doing this. ...You know, I used to overthink things. I used to have a feeling, a desire for something, but then rationalized that feeling as bad, and then I didn't pursue that desire, which then made me depressed. Do things that make you feel good, then you'll feel good! How would it feel to feel awesome all the time? You know...there's a way to feel awesome all the time. There is a formula for happiness. There are certain behaviors that will cause you to feel happiest. And when you reprogram your subconscious mind, you'll enable yourself to do those behaviors that you presently know you should do in order to be happy, but right now you don't do them because you don't feel like doing them. Reprogramming your brain will enable you to feel like doing what you know you should do. I am reprogramming my brain...I'm on day 17 of 90. It's changing me. I'm moving to LA tomorrow, pursuing my dreams. So are you going to start "innercising"? I think everyone should innercise every day. It's recommended that we exercise for an hour a day, but there is no recommendation for innercise. When you start to innercise, your life will change. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment